This is a ladies channel, however, we are non discriminatory so if you are a male author and want to do a book clip reading from your lesbian novel then by all means go ahead.
Please note that we will not publish hate or discrimination in any form.
Also please indicate if there is violence or abuse in your novel to give listeners a heads up.
Need More Info?
It’s cool – here’s how it all works and don’t worry, you get this info again once you have paid.
How It Works
- You send me an MP3 recording of yourself doing a reading from your novel.
- You can email me the recording or you can send it to me via Dropbox or Google drive.
- I will edit your reading – so if you stumble, just pause and do the whole line again.
- You can email me on BookClips@nullTheLesbianTalkShow.com
What You Need To Record
- Start with your name and the name of your book – for example, Hi I am (NAME) and today I will be doing a reading from my novel (Novel Title)
- If you think it is needed, explain the context of the story so far so that listeners understand what they are listening to
- Do a ten minute reading from your novel
- End with something like You have been listening to me, (Your Name) doing a reading from my novel (Novel Name)
Your Checklist For Recording:
- start with book title and author name
- end with book title and author name
- paused and repeated line if I stumbled
- paused if a car drove past or some other loud noise happened then redid the line
Your Email Checklist:
- The mp3 recording
- Your book title by author name (make sure this is the same as the payment info)
- Synopsis of book
- Book Cover
- Name of narrator if there is one
You can email me on BookClips@nullTheLesbianTalkShow.com
How To Make A Recording
Here is a handy guide on how you can make an audio recording with some free, really decent software
Example Book Clip
This is what a typical narrated book clip sounds like.