Skip to content
Thank you for booking a book clip
How It Works Now
- You send me an MP3 recording of yourself doing a reading from your novel.
- You can email me the recording or you can send it to me via Dropbox or Google drive.
- I will edit your reading – so if you stumble, just pause and do the whole line again.
What You Need To Record
- Start with your name and the name of your book – for example, Hi I am (NAME) and today I will be doing a reading from my novel (Novel Title)
- If you think it is needed, explain the context of the story so far so that listeners understand what they are listening to
- Do a ten minute reading from your novel
- End with something like You have been listening to me, (Your Name) doing a reading from my novel (Novel Name)
Your Checklist For Recording:
- Start with book title and author name
- End with book title and author name
- Paused and repeated line if I stumbled
- Paused if there was a noise happened then redid the whole line
Your Email Sending Checklist: